Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A weight loss update

I have failed to mention my quest to drop some weight lately. Last week was intentional, as I GAINED a pound. Yuck. But this week I lost 2.5! I have lost 6 pounds since I started trying on 3/1/08. That could be disheartening, except I know that I am not doing anything spectacular to acheive my goal- I am simply eating less and exercising more. Then I watch Biggest Loser and see these people who A)have 20-30 pounds left to lose, B)work out like CRAZY!, and C) have motivated trainers in their faces most days of the week, and two of them gained a pound last week, too. I don't feel bad at all after seeing that. In fact- I am quite proud that I am losing anything at all!
So, with 8 weeks to go, I have 11 pounds yet to lose to reach my goal. I can do it, without a doubt.
Craig has maintained for 3 weeks in a row, but he has the MS150 this weekend. He'll probably lose 5-6 pounds this weekend alone!

No comments: