Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday wrap up

OK- so it isn't the end of a Wednesday yet, but I wanted to make note of a few things before I forget.

Some friends of mine and I will be meeting Sunday night to discuss The Shack! I'm very excited about this. And since I've posted about the book, friends have sent me links to commentary about the book that I have found quite interesting. Like this one Brad W. sent me this morning. I'm bummed that Brad G. will be out of town Sunday and won't be able to participate in the live discussion, but he promised to call in while he's driving and we'll put him on speaker phone. More on this Monday morning----

We have been in talks with another mortgage company to see what our options are. At this point it looks like we can borrow money, but not as much as we had first thought. This is okay- in fact, it's good. God is protecting us from getting in over our heads. We looked online at houses in that price range and there are some great options!

My friend Andi's mom is not doing so great. They can't seem to stabilize her- and they are moving her to Houston today to get her on a transplant list. This is good cuz Andi gets to come home, but also speaks to the extent of her mom's illness. Please continue to pray.

No comments: