Friday, June 20, 2008

TGIF!

And I woke up, in America, with two beautiful healthy children in the room next to mine, with a husband I love who is gainfully employed, with a choice of food in the kitchen, with a job to get to, with parents who adore and support me, with in-laws who do the same, with two cars in front of our apartment, and the ability to read, write, see, hear, touch, smell, and taste all the goodness (and yuckiness) in my life. Thanks to each of you who endured my pity-party a few days ago. Nothing in that area has changed since then, except my attitude.

Please take a second to remember my friend Andi and more specifically, her mom. She is going through liver failure and is not doing well. Heartbreaking to us all is that she is not a Christian. Andi's had a roller coaster summer so far, and it doesn't look like it is settling down any time soon.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the reminder to always remain in an attitude and posture of gratefulness...

Would you send me Andi's email address?