Saturday, December 20, 2008

Winter blahs

What a week. I trudged through work with less than an enthusiastic attitude, although I know I should embrace my employment now more than ever. We were enveloped in fog for several days this week- icky, sticky, fog. Gloomy, gray and heavy. I blame my funky attitude on this weather. I'm ready for our trip to Nebraska- even thought I know it'll be most likely gray and gloomy there, too. It'll be different and we will be surrounded by family. I am very excited about both of those! Please pray for us as we travel! I'll let you know how things are going once we are there!

2 comments:

sara said...

{{{hugs}}}

Sorry, friend! I'm certain a change of scenery and being surrounded by more family will inspire Christmas cheer.

knitgirl said...

Hang in there, special friend. We will be praying for you. Be sure to take some spontaneous detours. I just read your blog about your Boerne adventure. Don't plan it, just do it.