Friday, December 5, 2008

Prayer requests

I just heard that 40 of my co workers in my department have been let go. 6 are from the Irving office, through which I report and used to physically report. It's never a good time to lose a job, but 3 weeks before Chrsitmas- double ouch. It's easy for me to say this on this side of things, but it's true- this is just another example of how NOTHING is forever on this planet. Don't put your trust in a job or a paycheck, or stock, or other people.
Also, Craig is travelling this weekend. Thank God gas prices have come down so low! I can fill up our car for *gasp* less than $20, and that takes me 380 miles down the road!!!! But the prayer is for me, and my sanity, as I am fully in charge of my extremely spirited 7 and 4 year olds. I guess it wouldn't hurt to pray for Craig's safety, but we all know where the real danger lies. Ha!

1 comment:

Cyndi R. said...

I so miss you Andrea. Will pray for you, Craig Jonas and Carleigh.