Friday, July 25, 2008

Our God is so BIG!

So far with this move, we have dealt with a realtor. We knew the owner of the house had moved to another neighborhood in League City, but that was the extent of that. Today I met the realtor and the landlord. Tammie is nice and very sweet and we had a good chat. While we were talking, she described where they now live. "So you live next door to the Simmons?" I asked. "Yes, how did you know that?" And I explained that they now live NEXT DOOR to my pastor and his family!!! How crazy! To think that they moved out of the house we are now living in to live next door to Cameron and Elizabeth! I couldn't feel more at peace about what we are doing, now more than ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoooHooo!!!! Small world, big God! I'm so sorry I was unable to help with the move last night. Cameron said it went smoothly. I was involved in the all-consuming Monster Truck weekend!!! More today.... fun and exciting, and oh-so-redneck!
Have a good weekend, friend(s)!
E.