Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fireproof

Have you seen this movie? Fireproof is a movie that stars Kirk Cameron and was made by the same church that made Facing the Giants. The acting is sub-par, but then again, 95% if the acting is volunteer! There are some hokey jokes, and some funny times, but it was wonderful. Craig and I both cried at different parts, and at some of the same parts. We laughed out loud, and rolled our eyes. But when it was all over, we were holding each other tightly and more in love than ever.
If you are married, single, dating, divorced, whatever your status, I encourage you to see this.

2 comments:

The Kemper Clan said...

Totally, totally agree! However, I didn't know that most of the acting was voluntary! Loved the movie so much that I asked for my mom to "pre-buy" it for me for my bday in December! Haven't had a chance to watch it again but maybe will Valentine's night! Miss you!

Cyndi R. said...

Loved this movie- We began the "Love Dare" a few weeks ago...Great way to build your marriage.