Thursday, September 11, 2008

7 years!!!


Happy Birthday to you, dear Jonas! The world was a different place 7 years ago at 6:41 am. It would all change very soon, when at 5:40 pm Dr. Charles said "It's a boy!" and my first thought when I saw you was "He has Craig's nose!". I've since found out that you also have your Daddy's kind heart, sense of humor, fearlessness (on bikes) and natural athleticism. Unfortunately, you also have my temper, my stubborn streak, my blue eyes, and my unquenchable thirst for knowledge. Praise God you have already accepted Christ as your savior! You are such a miracle!

The world changed in many ways on 9/11/01, but the one that made the most difference in my life was the birth of Jonas Craig Himmelsehr! I love you, buddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! SEVEN!? Happy birthday big boy!! I remember when you were itty bitty and crawling on Daniel's desk at work. :)

cubsfan said...

Jonas- we love you man (well little man- don't want mom to freak out too much yet- he's getting older:)