Friday, January 9, 2009

What I love

I love Carleigh's new haircut- she can really pull off short hair.
I love how her hand fits in my hand when we walk down the street.
I love that she likes to dress herself and doesn't care if someone doesn't like it.
I love Healthy Choice Chicken Noodle Soup.
I love how I can tell Jonas doesn't feel good just by looking at him.
I love how he calls me Mamma.
I love my best friend, Jodi, and how hard she is fighting for what is right.
I love my husband more every day!!!
I love my sleek black cat Speedy.
I love KSBJ so much more than that radio station I thought I loved in Dallas.
I love my family- both sides of it, and all parts of it!

Just a sampling. I love tons of other things, but wanted to list these right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...

And I love my church
And I love my pastors...especially the Community Pastor!

Andrea Himmelsehr said...

Hardy har har BRAD!!! I was thinking of you in that "tons of other stuff" comment.