Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Newsboys!

We made the drive to Wichita Falls and it was worth every second, every mile! John Patterson, the son of Craig's patient, is not, as I previously stated, a roadie. He is the video producer for the band. I didn't realize I had demoted him! Anyway, he is a nice guy who went out of his way to make our experience awesome! Our seats were 8 rows from the stage. Super cool, eh? It got better...he got us backstage to meet the band by ourselves with no one else around! Super nice guys, sincere, seemed happy to meet us! I was a little starstruck, but not as bad as I feared. Carleigh was a hit, and turned shy, but everyone commented on how cute she is. Jonas did a great job and had a full on conversation with the drummer, Duncan. Then we made it back to our seats and the concert was amazing and fun. I'll get some photos uploaded soon.

No comments: