Friday, April 15, 2011

Candy corn

Wonder why I have a candy corn background in April? Well, long ago I updated this blog and made the background season specific. Then, this thing called life came along and distracted me and I didn't get to blog again until recently.I had every intention of changing the background to something spring like- bunnies, flowers, that sort of crap. But I don't personally FEEL like bunnies and flowers and sunshine right now. I do, however, smile every time I see the candy corn. You see, one of my newest friends is Dr. Robinson (aka Betsy, aka Bethy Thue) and she loves candy corn. And one of my favorite memories in the past 6 months includes her and her candy corn. So, as unseasonal as it may seem, the candy corn is staying around. Let's just say I am early for fall. Fall has always been my favorite season, and the fall of 2010 was exceptional good.

No comments: